- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
This article speaks for itself
The headline is "Nutter scales back public input on budget." More at this link:
Here's a preview:
This year, though, the Nutter administration has sharply curtailed citizen involvement in the budgeting process, though the fiscal challenges remain huge.
Nutter's 2009-10 budget address was preceded by five months of town-hall meetings, public workshops, news conferences, and open strategy sessions.
But the first public event on Nutter's schedule to highlight the 2010-11 budget was an address last week to the Chamber of Commerce.
Look for the quote from Stan.