- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
Constitutional Convention: Building Democrcy 2,0 - $10,000 Grants for Progressive Ideas!
WE WANT YOU TO UPGRADE OUR DEMOCRACY.
Are you a social entrepreneur? Do you want to make a difference?
Tell us your idea and you could win a grant of up to $10,000 to make it happen. Submit your idea and take part at Constitutional Convention: Building Democracy 2.0, happening January 9-11,2009 at the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia.
Visit http://www.democracyupgrade.com to register and for event details. Registration for the Constitutional Convention is FREE. Download the attached Participant Information Packet.
Mobilize.org is an all-partisan network dedicated to educating, empowering, and energizing young people to increase our civic engagement and political participation. We work to show young people how public policy impacts our lives, and more importantly – how we can impact public policy.