- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
Corbett and the Company He Keeps: Who is Chairing His Exploratory Committee?!
This my friends is good government of the highest order, for goodness sake he has a former Supreme Court Justice chairing his campaign committee. The very model of ethics!
Corbett's campaign plan is to tap into "get rid of the bums" mentality that steadily builds (and largely for good reason) when folks vote themselves pay raises, use legislative staffers as campaign staffers, or go to jail for corruption when it is revealed they bilked a large company for $17 million dollars for their charity (using government money for company bonuses however, A-OK).
Who will chair the good government minded exploratory committee that Corbett set up? Sandra Schultz Newman. Yes, that Sandra Schultz Newman. The one that warned us that electing Obama would akin to ignoring the warning signs of the Holocaust, an email penned when she was taking a breather from suing ACORN, seeking the list of voters they registered and for them to be purged from the Commonwealth's roles.
Hey, maybe she wasn't picked for those reasons but for her ability to survive pay raise backlash where her Supreme Court Colleague Justice Nigro could not. Indeed, Mr. Corbett is so appealing as a candidate because because like Justice Newman, Corbett has won despite his party being pummeled at the polls, according to his media advisor John Brabender.
It turns out that Corbett's Chief of Staff Brian Nutt and Director of Communications Kevin Harley have/and will be working on Corbett's campaigns. Have they ever received Bonuses? I hope not, otherwise this would be awfully bum-like.
Good start, Mr. Attorney General, now if you could only focus on thing like a Do Not Call List while Mortgage Appraisal Fraud and Rescue Scams run rampant in your state we would be all set. What's that, you've got that covered to?
Corbett somehow finds it possible to "win" homeowners a $150 million settlement from Bank of America four months after it was won nationally by Illinois' AG and after he refused to sign on. You are right though, the Do Not Call list is much more important than foreclosures.