- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
Final workshop on running for Election Board on Wednesday, Feb. 13 at 1606 Walnut St. from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Phila NOW and Phila CLUW have been involved in organizing a series of workshops to run for Election Board/Committeeeperson. (The handbook we developed is posted at www.phillynow.org) City Commissioner Stephanie Singer has been our principal speaker and has herself invested considerable time and resources in this effort.
We are having a final workshop On Wednesday, Feb. 13 which will be held at 1606 Walnut St. from 5:30-7:30 p.m. At this workshop, nominating petitions will be distributed and the specific rules for circulating and filing nominating petitions will be discussed.