- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
Green Party in April: meeting to decide candidates and demonstration against fracking (join us!)
Two events coming up (visit http://gpop.org for the Green Party's website):
Earth Day Demonstration Against Fracking
Date: Thursday, April 21, 2011
Time: 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Location: Dept. of Environmental Protection, 2 Main St., Norristown, PA
Notes: Demonstration at DEP to demand a ban on gas drilling. Stop polluting our drinking water as well as our waterways.
This demonstration has been called by the Green Party of Philadelphia and endorsed by Brandywine Peace Community, BuxMont Coalition for Peace Action, Citizens for Clean Water, Green Party of Delaware County, Green Party of Montgomery County, Protecting our Waters and Saint Vincent’s Peace and Justice Ministry.
For more info: Green Party of Phila. 215-243-7103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Green Party Of Phila. General Membership Meeting, 4/28/2011, 7:00 pm (open to public)
Date: Thursday April 28, 2011
Time: 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 7 days, 4 minutes.
Location: Calvary Community Center, Samaritan Room, 2nd Floor
Street: 4740 Baltimore Ave., 48th Street entrance, in West Phila
City State Zip: Phila., PA
Notes: Proposed agenda includes nomination of candidates seeking election in City Council (Districts 1 and 8) and perhaps a challenger to Mayor Nutter for Mayor. Please come out to meet potential candidates, listen to their platforms, and decide if they should run for public office.