- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
Having Problems Logging In?
Our internal email system got screwed up recently. If you tried to signup for a username, and nothing happened, sorry!
As an aside, as we approach what I would consider the defining moment of Obama's first term, and maybe of progressive politics- the ability to enact real universal health care when the public wants it and we have huge majorities- it was pretty nice that our Junior Senator from PA is out there saying things like this:
The last thing the American people "want us to do is to wait and delay for 2010 or 2011, because this is the economic threat to our country," Casey said. "If we don’t get this right and get it done, American families are going to pay far too much."