- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
I'm working to move Pennsylvania forward
Tom Corbett doesn't want you to vote. I do.
That's what this election comes down to -- and it really is that simple.
On Thursday, Corbett -- the state's Attorney General! -- told his Republican supporters that "we want to make sure" voter turnout in the City of Philadelphia is low. "Keep that down," he said.
Because Tom Corbett knows that if you vote, he will lose. While Tom Corbett is fighting for the special interests, I'm running for Governor to get the economy back on track, protect the environment and preserve the rights of all Pennsylvanians.
I want to move Pennsylvania forward, and I'm the only candidate with experience running the state's second-largest county, balancing 7 budgets in a row without ever raising property taxes, and protecting the environment and promoting sustainability.
I’m the only candidate who supports a competitive severance tax on Marcellus shale drilling. I think that the Marcellus shale presents a great opportunity to create much needed jobs in the Commonwealth-- but it can't come at the expense of Pennsylvanians’ health and safety, and certainly not at the expense of taxpayers. Tom Corbett is the #1 recipient of campaign money from the gas drillers in last decade!
Pennsylvania’s citizens also need a Governor who will protect their rights.
Tom Corbett supports a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage. And he opposes civil unions and anti-discrimination and hate crime laws with protections for LGBT Pennsylvanians. He says he'd sign a total ban on abortion into law if he's given the chance.
Pennsylvanians can’t afford to have a Governor who won’t protect their safety or their rights.
I can guarantee that, as Governor, I will protect the environment and the safety and rights of Pennsylvanians-- and I’ll turn around our economy to help create jobs in all of our communities.