- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
Endorsements of Philadelphia Progressive Organizations for the April 2012 Democratic Primary
Endorsements of Philadelphia Progressive Organizations for the April 2012 Democratic Primary are posted at Philadelphia Democratic Progressive Caucus website at http://philadpc.ning.com/
The Philadelphia Democratic Progressive Caucus does not endorse candidates but focuses on making the Democratic Party more democratic, more transparent. We have listed the endorsements for the April 2012 Democratic primary of member organizations (Philadelphia NOW) and organizations which although not officially organizational members have individual members who belong to and support the Philadelphia Democratic Progressive Caucus (Americans for Democratic Action, Liberty City, Philly for Change). Member organization, Neighborhood Networks, did not make endorsements in this election cycle.