- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
It is my birthday, and it sounds like the city is going to end its policy of sharing access to its arrest database with ICE.
After a packed, positive community forum at a South Philadelphia church - no small thing given a little, uh, Mexico-Argentina world cup soccer game happening at the same time - Everett Gillison, deputy mayor for public safety, announced that it is expected the city will opt not the renew the ICE contract in the coming week.
This is the product of powerful community action, recognized by strong leadership with the mayor, police, and DA. I am so proud and happy.