- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
Helping Philly Based Businesses, Creating and Retaining Philly Jobs
At the Philly for Change meet up on Wednesday I promised to post the power point on YPP regarding the business privilege tax changes proposed by Maria Q. Sanchez and myself. There were 15 co-sponsors total.
Key features are:
Large multinationals pay more as they can't legally avoid the gross receipts tax like they can the net income tax
50,000 of the 84,000 tax payers will be taken off our tax roles as a result of our exempting the first 100,000 of revenue
Philadelphia based firms benefit
See attached for detail.