- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
Edit: Blogging with Great Expectations: Friday 6 p.m., No longer live
I've volunteered to attend a Great Expectation's Pot Luck (part of the Inquirer's Citizens Voices Forum) and live blog (an experiment) about the experience.
I'll be at a residence in Mount Airy around 6p.m. on Friday. I imagine I'll summarize ideas thrown out by participants at the event and post them.
I'll consolidate or write a concluding post on the event afterwards when I have a chance. If anyone has any reactions or questions, during or after the event, and you happen to be hereabouts, you are welcome to comment, post, ask questions, etc.
More to come.
Edit: Alright, looks like the folks where the forum will be happening don't have internet access so looks like the write up will not be on the spot. Sorry. We learn as we go. Stay tuned!
You can also check out Albert's write up although I don't expect to have a photo spread to compete with his.