- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
Lots of goings on this weekend
Saturday 12pm at Tindley Temple Church (broad and fitzwater) State Rep. Kenyatta Johnson will be announcing his candidacy for 2nd district council to replace retiring Anna Verna. Kenyatta is a great guy and a solid progressive legislator who would be a great addition to city council.
then at 2pm Joe Grace will be having an Open house at his port richmond home (3170 aramingo ave). The former executive director of ceasefirepa is running for 1st district council to replace Frank Diciccio.
People should come out and support these great people running for council.