- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
Marc Stier: Keeping It Real
I'm disappointed by this, Marc:
We are in the fight of our lives, for health care reform, for the progressive movement and for the soul of this country. This week, in Philadelphia and in Kittanning, over a thousand of supporters of health care outnumbered the opposition and, particularly in Kittaning, stood up to racist and anti-Semitic thugs while keeping the focus on guaranteeing quality, affordable, health care to all.
I think we've all come to expect this kind of cheap broadbrushing from random Average Joes at protests, but from the state director of one the Obama Administration's staunchest allies?
Way to "keep the focus."