- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
What does being a progressive mean to you?
Ray has started us with policy ideas, which we will be posting more and more of. We hope you all out there can contribute to this as well. Give us some ideas of what progressive minded policies would look like. Write a post, and those that are interesting, will go up on the front page. We will try and compile them in some sort of fashion, and maybe vote on them, as Ray suggested a while back.
But, for now, I have a question for all of you out there: If in one or two sentences, you can sum up what being a progressive means, what would it be? This is a purposefully vague excercise.
Leave your responses in the comments. And remember, one or two sentences only.