- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
House District Invasion
The Pennsylvania House Democratic Campiagn Committee is sponsoring a poll to help them to decide what contested state house race should receive an infusion of cash and staff from the HDCC.
I was alerted to the this by Bryan Lentz, who many of us know as Seth William's campiagn manager. Bryan moved to Delaware County to take on Republican incumbents and is worthy of your support.
Also on the list of candidates eligible for help is Brendan Boyle who has the best shot at taking down a Philadelphia Republican in his race against incumbent George Kenney.
Other candidates of note on the list of contenders:Tim Kearney in NE Philly, who is running against John Perzel, Marie DiYoung in Delco and Rick Taylor in Montco/Bucks.
Make whatever pick you want, but vote early and vote often here!