- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
Bar Crawl for Casey with Philly Against Santorum!
Join Philly Against Santorum for a Bar Crawl for Casey in Fairmount!
Who said that giving Rick the Kick had to be boring, or that you had to be sober while you help make our nation better? Each week the PAS crew is heading to bars to drink to Rick's demise and make sure that all of our neighbors come out on November 7th.
This week we'll be hitting bars in Fairmount, starting at the Bishop's Collar at 7pm and ending sometime around 9:15 at McCrossen's.
Here's our schedule:
7:00 PM - Bishop's Collar - 2349 Fairmount Ave
7:30 PM - Tavern on the Green - 21st and Green Sts
8:15 PM - The Green Room - 20th and Green Sts
8:45 PM - McCrossen's Tavern - 529 N 20th St (right above Spring Garden)
If you can't make the beginning of the crawl please join us along the way!
Help make our bar crawl a success and invite all of your friends to come too!
If you have any questions please contact me at (917) 407-9086 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up here!
We're also looking for help canvassing and phone banking from now until E-Day, and we need tons of help on November 7th. Please help us Get Out The Vote in Philly- a hangover after the bar crawl is okay, but a hangover after Santorum squeezes out a victory would be suicidal (at least for me). Come out, lend a hand, and make sure that win and send Rick back to his home in Virginia!
For more information on helping out on November 7th click here.
Oh- and don't forget to order one of our awesome lawn signs!