- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
What We Are Fighting Against
As many people know, I don’t actually live in Philadelphia. I am a senior at Juniata College in Huntingdon, PA. My campus is dead center in the most conservative area of the state. I found the Pennsylvania Family Institute’s voter guild in a local corner store.
Take a minute and read through the questions. In particular, check out 3,4, and 6.
This is why we have to beat Rick Santorum. It’s why we have to re-elect Gov. Ed Rendell. It’s why we need to do everything in our power to stop the ultra-right wing takeover of our government. They want to turn this country into a theocracy.