- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
Congressman Joe Sestak
I would like to introduce everyone to Congressman-elect Joe Sestak:
Joe has blown me away this campaign, and he just blew away Curt Weldon. Congressman Sestak will not only grab a hold of this seat for as long as he wants it. And, he will instantly assume an important role for Democrats figuring out the best way that we can get out of Iraq, and help us push national healthcare back on the agenda.
Another congrats here to Colin Holtz-Eakin, of the Sestak internet team. Colin was pushing the Congressman before any of us had a clue, and pushed certain stories- like Weldon chastising Sestak for the hospital where he sent his daughter- from the blogosphere into the national media.
Feels good to win.