- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
State Representative Tony Payton
I would like to introduce everyone to State Representative Tony Payton:
OK, so, 99 percent of the readers of the blog probably do not need an intro to Tony. But, as we know he is a young guy who worked his butt off to get into Harrisburg. And, you can be sure that Tony now has a big ol' target on his back.
Over the next two years, it is up to progressives to help Tony craft and push progressive legislation and solidify his hold on the seat.