- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
The YPP Happy Hour: Meet our First Endorsed Candidates!
Each day over the course of the next week, Young Philly Politics will be discussing our endorsements for the primary next Tuesday. And, on Friday, the week will culumulate in YPP Happy Hour/Party/Candidate Meet and Greet at the Khyber, on 2nd Street in Old City from 5:30-8:30.
Click "read more" for the details and to see who we endorsed.
The three candidates that we have chosen to strongly support, for a number of reasons that we will get into over the next week are: Valerie McDonald-Roberts for Lt. Governor, Anne Dicker for State Rep., and Tony Payton for State Rep.
The night will be a chance to have fun, see each other face to face, meet other progressives, and hear from three candidates that need and deserve the support of the progressive community. We had somewhere in the range of 75 people at the last Happy Hour, and with our co-sponsor, Philly for Change, I expect we will have even more.
The Details: This Friday, May 12th, from 5:30 to 8:30 PM at the Khyber (upstairs), 56 S. 2nd St, in Old City.
The last party was a lot of fun. This one will be as well, as we hear from the rising stars of the progressive PA community.
A pdf of our flyer is here.