- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
Poll: Seth Williams Up 22 Points
I was sent this today.
Research 2000 Poll for the Seth Williams Campaign
400 voters, 5% MOE
Seth Williams: 37%
Dan McElhatton: 15%
Dan McCaffery: 13%
Michael Turner: 2%
Brian Grady: 2%
Well, that is pretty good news. It doesn't mean Seth is going to win, but, it is a nice place to be.
Obviously, there are a still a lot of undecideds. In all likelihood, many of those undecideds just will not vote at all in an election like this. When the undecided were then asked who they were leaning to, most still said no one (92%), followed by 6% for Seth, and 1 percent each for the Dan's.
What I take away from the poll is this: We are in a real position in the City for transformative change, very, very soon. But it cannot be done without all of us helping.
Later today, we will have info up about the fundraiser. If you want to help, send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.