- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
Take the Philly for Change Challenge!
As has been recently announced and discussed on this blog, Philly for Change has endorsed a slate of really great City Council Candidates that you can read all about on our website: www.phillyforchange.com
Well, with only 4 weeks to go until E-day, it's time to step up to the plate and make sure we elect these great candidates! How can I do that?
Easy: Sign up for the Philly for Change Challenge.
What is the Challenge? Again, easy: The PFC challenge is you committing to volunteering for FOUR activities in the next FOUR weeks (phonebanking, knocking on doors, attending fundraisers, volunteering on Election Day, etc). That's it! (sorry folks, blogging does not count). I know, not much of a challenge, (well maybe it is for those of you with serious internet addictions) but those few hours of your time can make all the difference. And if enough people sign up, then we can ensure we elect a progressive city council slate. Wouldn't that be a great thing to wake up to on May 16th?
PFC members phonebank every Monday through Thursday, 6-9pm and we're out knocking on doors every weekend. Come join us. It's fun and it's worth it! Email me -- email@example.com to sign up for the challenge - we'll have a list of those who are taking the plunge at the next membership meeting (May 2nd) and one randomly selected hardworking volunteer will win a fabulous prize.
So, I just have one question left for you...are you in?