- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
Goode City Council Wage & Benefits
City Council’s Committee on Commerce & Economic Development has approved the Leaseholder Wage and Benefits Bill, introduced by City Councilman W. Wilson Goode, Jr., to broaden the definition of employers subject to New Minimum Wage and Benefits Ordinance.
The Leaseholder Wage and Benefits Bill amends the New Minimum Wage and Benefits Ordinance to establish that a tenant or leaseholder of a City Financial Aid Recipient who occupies property or uses equipment or property that is improved or developed as a result of the City aid shall be considered a “City Financial Aid Recipient” and shall be covered for the same period as the City Financial Aid Recipient of which they are a tenant or leaseholder.