- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
Rep. Mark Cohen
On Valentine's Day, February 14, 2011, I introduced a bill legalizing civil unions for gay and lesbian couples in Pennsylvania with 42 co-sponsors, up from 32 last year. These forty-two co-sponsors represent 21% of the House. Several of the co-sponsors of the civil unions bill joined me and Senator Daylin Leach--sponsor of a marriage equality bill--at a press conference in the Rotunda: Reps. Pam Delissio and Michael O'Brien of Philadelphia, Eugene DePasquale of York, and Dan Frankel of Pittsburgh. Senator Larry Farnese of Philadelphia, a co-sponsor of Senator Leach's bill, also spoke at the press conference.