- Pennsylvania Among 'Terrible 10' Most Regressive Tax States
- February 4 Non-Partisan Training: HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013: HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Republican Governors Opt-In to Medicaid Expansion
- The Reports of Unions' Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Ask Allyson Schwartz to run for Governor
- Mind the gap: Opting Out of Medicaid Expansion Leaves Low-income Families Behind
- Jan. 14 Workshop:HOW TO RUN FOR ELECTION BOARD IN 2013; HOW TO RUN FOR COMMITTEEPERSON IN 2014
- Seth Williams on Guns, Jasmine Rivera on School Closures @PFC Meetup Wednesday
- PA Revenue Strong Midway Through Year; Tax Cut Could Have Big Impact
- What to Make of the Fiscal Cliff Deal?
Why have Democrats abandoned labor? Discuss with fmr. AFSCME DC 47 Pres. Thomas Paine Cronin at the next Green Night Out!
From the Green Party of Philadelphia:
Green Party of Philadelphia
GREEN NIGHT OUT
Saturday, March 12, 7:00 pm
Enjoy an endless supply of
vegetarian, kosher, Chinese food.
Discuss how too many Democrats have turned against Labor
with Thomas Paine Cronin,
retired president of AFSCME District Council 47.
Please join us.
GREEN NIGHT OUT
will be open to the public,
an exceptional bargain
for only $25/person.
Singapore Vegetarian Restaurant
1006 Race Street
For more information:
215-243-7103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
[I went to the last Green Night Out, when an organizer from Action United (btw, good luck to them in their fight for sick days for Philly workers) spoke, and both the food and conversation were great]
And here's the facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=196479820376770